Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

QUOTE (Семён @ Jul 31 2009, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (santaisr @ Jul 31 2009, 06:29 PM)
Из интернетпросторов.Семен, что за организация?

Нет, не встречал.

описание с продажи, скудное правда

*1131 Group. Pair of Ribbons, plus tokens and medals. 1) Blue print on White. "National Conference for Palestine of United Palestine Appeal. Washington, D.C. January 14-15 1939" in 10 lines with Magen David above and blank brass name plate above (that a bit bent). 2) Gilt print on red, white and blue ribbon, "17th Anniversary Jewish Postal Workers Welfare League January 10th, 1942" in 6 lines, manufacturer"s symbol below. Above is bar saying "Reception Committee" plus a small blue and white ribbon. 2 old ribbons, both could use a pressing, the 2nd a bit tattered at bottom. I was going to add a possible numismatic connection with the 2nd ribbon. I had once been told that famed coin dealer, the late Abe Kosoff, had been a postman before venturing into coins as a full time business. However I cannot verify that he was a postman, although I do know that he wrote about his Bar Mitzvah, so he was Jewish! Plus 7 miscellaneous medals and tokens including 1949 National Jewish Hospital and medals of Rebeca and Eilat. Total 9 items, sold as is, no returns. $40+?

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...